Yep, it’s that time of the year when we plan what to wear on this most ghoulish of holidays. So here are some tips – straight from Base Camp Burrito - with the top ten energy-related Halloween costumes for 2011:
1) Energy Vampire. Become your favorite energy-sapping appliance. Fangtastic.
4) Or how about transforming into Radioactive Man from the Simpsons?
5) If you are of the tree-hugging persuasion, there is even a website now for being green on Halloween (not just for the Wicked Witch of the West).
8) Or If you are full of energy, you could even make your own costume.
10) Or finally, you could just be full of beans and dress up as an energy burrito…bravo!!!
One last thing – last week’s competition was a washout because in retrospect the question was pretty dumb. So the prize rolls over to this week – the best energy-related costume in the comments wins a $20 burrito-related gift card. Game on!